Active in the field of Big Data, Sofia uses machine learning techniques to take along its users in their daily management of stress and tiredness at work.
We are looking for a talented mobile UI designer with a passion for awesome app interfaces for our design team. Our ambition is to provide an awesome interface going hand in hand with our high quality user experience. We highly value self-taught people as well as students growing side projects.
You will work intesively with the UX designer and the development team to make the user experience amazing. The starting point will be focused on our desktop/mobile app but also to prepare outstanding visuals for our seed financing round.
If you think challenges are fun and appreciate working with an inspired positive team who are going for it, then being part of our team will give you a great time every day, take you places and keep you challenged. We believe in positive vibes, the art of asking, that you have to dare to succeed and that anything is possible.
You will :
- Turn rough mock-ups and wireframes into beautiful interface designs
- Work together with our passionate in-house team of developers
- Work with a variety of project types
- Creat visual styles from scratch to translate existing visuals
- Proven experience with creating stunning mobile UI (portfolio).
- Basic understanding of the impact design choices for app dev.
- Strong passion for mobile UI/UX and up to date with latest trends.
- Handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated mentality
- French is mandatory. English is a strong asset, dutch a great asset.
Why you should apply
- Great team that is passionate about sustainable health and management.
- Exciting opportunities in an exponential growth market.
- Chance for a great salary after internship and seed round.
- Leverage our existing startup network.
- Traveling for development sprints
If you don't suit to any opened position, feel free to sends us a spontaneous application.
Try to be innovative and funny, we love that !